Holiday Cleaning Checklist
It’s that time of year again and we here at Pink Solution have created a room-by-room cleaning checklist that guides you through having your home holiday-ready.
To have your home feeling worthy of the Holiday cheer you don’t need to deep clean but tidying up and making sure your entryway, main living areas, kitchen, and bathrooms are done and sanitized is important.
Being strategic with your holiday cleaning and decluttering will allow you to have more quality time with loved ones. Here is our curated sanitization and Holiday clean checklist that will guide through every room in your home so that you can carry on with decking your halls and filling your home with Merry!
Holiday Cleaning Tips: Entryway
First impressions are made when you open your door. Tidy and organize your entryway to begin a welcoming experience in your home.
Entryway Holiday Cleaning Checklist
- Pick up clutter near the door
- Designate a spot for guests' coats, boots, and shoes
Wipe down walls to remove scuffs and marks by spraying with Pink Solution Multi
Use a Light Mix spray (made with Pink Solution Clean) to clean glass and remove fingerprints from windows and doors
- Shovel the front walk, if necessary
Holiday Cleaning Tips: Living Areas
Gatherings during the Holidays usually center around the main living areas, like the dining room and living room. You can focus your efforts on the areas that you envision spending the most time in.
Dining Room and Living Room Holiday Cleaning Checklist
- Vacuum or sweep and mop floors
Spot-clean any stains on carpet or furniture with Pink Solution Multi or the Stain Remover Bar
- Wipe down surfaces with a microfiber duster or damp cloth
- Put away any items that don't belong in the room
- Fluff pillows and sofa cushions and neatly fold throw blankets
Holiday Cleaning Tips: Kitchen
The Holidays are all about good cooking which also means lots of cleaning up to do! This quick clean checklist will have the hub of your home, spick and span in no time so that you can bake those cookies or make those roasts.
Kitchen Holiday Cleaning Checklist
Declutter and wipe down countertops after spraying with Pink Solution CSD Disinfectant and/or Pink Solution Multi
- Vacuum or sweep floors
- Clear any dirty dishes from the sink and clean the basin
- Wipe down kitchen appliances
- Replace kitchen hand towels
- Make room in the refrigerator for leftovers
Holiday Cleaning Tips: Bathroom
Freshen up the bathroom and maybe add some Holiday decor. Make sure your bathrooms have plenty of Hand Soap and are stocked with supplies, including extra towels and toiletries.
Bathroom Holiday Cleaning Checklist
- Clean mirrors to remove streaks and water spots
- Clear clutter and personal products from the vanity
- Wipe down the sink and countertops and disinfect with Pink Solution CSD Disinfectant
- Put out fresh hand towels
- Sweep or mop the floor
- Give the toilet a quick scrub with a toilet brush
- Refill the soap dispenser with Pink Solution Hand and set out extra toiletries
Once you’ve completed your cleaning lists now it’s time to set the mood. Use candles, decor and music to liven up any home. It is the extra touches that set the ambiance of the Holidays and make any living situation more enjoyable, comfortable and warm.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.
Also in Blog
Pink Solution is aware of the many Hand Sanitizer recalls by Health Canada. Our product has not been recalled and is made of a more stable form of alcohol, Isopropyl alcohol.
We apologize for any inconvenience caused by the Canada Post shipping delays! We urge you to prioritize your health and the health of your loved ones, and maintain physical distancing and follow safety precautions.
We are excited to announce a new look for our liquid products! Over the next few months, we will be shipping out our products with our amazing new modern and updated look. Same great quality, fresh new look and we will be replacing our Lavender & Citrus scent products with Fresh Citrus which does include a hint of Lavender too.