As Covid-19 cases across the world continue to grow and fear sweeps the country, there’s one critical staple to help “flatten the curve,” or slow the epidemic: soap.
At Pink Solution, we are here to help you in the battle to be clean!
Good old fashion soap actually destroys the Coronavirus according to scientists such as Palli Thordarson a Professor at the School of Chemistry at The University of New South Wales.
He shares “Why does soap work so well on the SARS-CoV-2, the coronavirus and indeed most viruses? Because it is a self-assembled nanoparticle in which the weakest link is the lipid (fatty) bilayer. The soap dissolves the fat membrane and the virus falls apart like a house of cards and "dies", or rather, we should say it becomes inactive as viruses aren’t really alive. Viruses can be active outside the body for hours, even days. Disinfectants or liquids, wipes, gels and creams containing alcohol (and soap) have similar effects but are not really quite as good as normal soap. Apart from the alcohol and soap, the “antibacterial agents” in these products don't affect the virus structure much at all. Consequently, many antibacterial products are basically just an expensive version of soap in terms of how they act on viruses. Soap is the best but alcohol wipes are good when soap is not practical or handy (e.g. office receptions).”
- For hand washing and dishes we recommend “Dish”, keep a bottle handy on your kitchen counter.
- For all-purpose cleaning and spraying, we recommend “Multi”, great for cleaning grime and residue of any surface.
- For bathroom tubs, tiles and hard surfaces, we recommend “Scrub”, the best non-toxic option that will clean even the most difficult grime.
- For a seemingly endless supply of cleaning solution, we recommend “Clean” our original cleaning paste which can be used to make 200-500 bottles of spray of Light to Heavy Mix and used on almost anything.
- For cleaning clothes with a high-performance solution we recommend “Laundry”, works great for both HE washers and regular.
For over 30 years we have been helping consumers reduce, reuse and recycle while offering natural, economical cleaning products that work. We will continue to offer you our high-quality cleaning solutions and together the world will win this battle!
Comments will be approved before showing up.